Nationwide Acceptance Corporation ("the Company") is committed to protecting your online privacy while you use the services provided by the Company. We urge you to read
will be disseminated to any third party by the Company.
This Privacy Statement protects your privacy by:
A. Informing you about:
- the type of personal information the Company collects about you through this website;
- how that information is collected;
- the general purposes for which information is collected;
- what disclosures of information will be made;
- how, and to what extent, you can limit those disclosures;
B. Assuring you that:
- reasonable precautions are taken to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosures, alteration or destruction;
- reasonable policies and procedures are in place to insure that your personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it was gathered;
- you have reasonable access to any personal information you provide; and
- there is a procedure for correcting or modifying your personal information, if appropriate.
II. Responsibility of Web Site
This website is the responsibility of the Company who can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com
or by regular mail at Webmaster c/o Nationwide, 3435 N. Cicero Ave., Chicago, Illinois 60641.
III. Collecting Personal Information
Some information about your IP address, Web browser, and computer system are automatically transmitted to our Web servers as an integral part of the operation of the
Internet. Thus, we reserve the right to automatically collect and/or track:
- the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browsers of visitors to our website.
- information on what pages of the website visitors access. There are times when we may ask you for other personal information including, but not limited
to [information collected, e.g., name, address, birth date, etc.]. This information will only be requested when needed to complete a transaction for which such
information is necessary.
IV. Cookie Disclosure Information
A "cookie" is a persistent client side hypertext transfer protocol file. Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to a visitor's hard drive for record
V. Use of Personal Data
Collected Personal data we collect will be used to:
- monitor and improve our internal operations;
- bill you appropriately for contracted transactions and services;
- properly perform the services you request;
- produce statistical and/or demographic data for use by advertisers, potential advertisers and other business partners;
- editorial and feedback purposes;
- marketing and promotional purposes;
- customize content and layout of our site;
- properly provide the goods you request;
- properly respond to your inquiries;
- provide general information that may be of interest to you.
VI. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
We will notify you before sharing, selling, or otherwise disclosing data to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose data to will be
pre-screened by us to insure that they are reputable and that they will only use the data for marketing purposes that we determine you might be interested. We reserve
the right to disclose personal data in special cases when we believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against
someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our website, other users of our website, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose
personal data when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
VII. Your Right To Opt Out
You may opt out of having your personal information collected by contacting us by e-mail or regular mail. Please note that in order to fulfill certain obligations, we may
need to continue sending you notices or other important information concerning any goods or services you requested.
VIII. Access To And Ability To Correct Personal Data
You may request, via e-mail or regular mail, that we provide you with a summary of personal information we retain concerning you. You may request, via e-mail or regular mail,
that we modify or remove any personal information we retain concerning you. We reserve the right, for security reasons to verify your identity before performing your